27.9.12

☆☆Alexander Povetkin vs Hasim Rahman Live Bout Rescheduled Rematch HD Soapcast

Rahman vs Povetkin Live Boxing Image

Are you a real Boxing Fan? Looking for the online crystal clear HD live exciting Boxing match between Hasim Rahman (50-7-2, 41 KOs) and Alexander Povetkin (24-0, 16 KOs) on Sep 29, 2012 at Hamburg, Germany? This is your paradise to enjoy Free/Paid quality live show. Find the bellow links and choose your TV. Very simple any easy way to watch the game. Try Now….

Alexander Povetkin vs Hasim Rahman
12 rounds - Heavyweight division
Sep 29, 2012 2:30 PM EDT
Hamburg, Germany
Rahman vs Povetkin live TV




The man best known for his surprising upset of Lennox Lewis, Hasim Rahman, gets another shot at a heavyweight title when he challenges Alexander Povetkin.   Povetkin will be putting his WBA “Regular” heavyweight title on the line, as he is making the 3rd title defense since winning the belt against Ruslan Chagaev back in 2011.

Hasim Rahman (50-7-2, 41 KOs) wants to do it again. The man who already took on big names such as Lennox Lewis will face current WBA Champion Alexander Povetkin (24-0, 16 KOs) at the Sporthalle Hamburg, Germany, on September 29. And the American is not planning on just showing up. At the age of 39, Rahman is aiming to become the champion of the world once more. Right before the big showdown, the heavyweight took some time out of his preparations for a one-on-one interview.  You will be stepping back into the ring on September 29. Your last fight was in June 2011 which ended in a victory over Galen Brown. Now you have had quite a long break.

Hasim Rahman (50-7-2, 41 KOs):
Hasim “The Rock” Rahman is getting his last shot at a heavyweight title after being a two time champ.  The season veteran, Rahman is 39 and has fought the best heavyweights in the past decade.  Rahman has done battle with Lennox Lewis, Evander Holyfield, Corrie Sanders, James Tony, and Wladimir Klitschko.  That is a rather impressive list of fighters and even though Rahman is 2-3-2 against them; he still has fought the best in the era.  Unfortunately, Rahman last significant fight was against Wladimir back in 2008 when Rahman was knocked out in the 7th round.  Since then Rahman has basically fought nobody of importance and probably shouldn’t be getting the title shot against Povetkin, but that’s how boxing works.

Alexander Povetkin (24-0, 16 KOs):
Alexander “White Lion” Povetkin had a stellar amateur career competing for Russia in the Super Heavyweight division, where he won Gold in the Olympics, World Amateurs, and European Amateurs.  Since turning pro, Povetkin has amassed an undefeated record at 24-0 with his most notably wins coming against Marco Huck, Ruslan Chagaev, and a faded Chris Byrd.  Povetkin most recent fight came against Huck and happened to be his toughest one to date.  The WBO cruiserweight champ, Huck moved up in weight to challenge Povetkin this past February.  It was a highly contested fight, full of entertainment and it really could have gone either way.  Povetkin was award a majority decision and escaped with his undefeated record in place.


Hasim Rahman: The Galen Brown fight was over a year ago and really was a tune up. About the only thing I can say is, that I will be in a lot better condition for the Povetkin fight than I was for Galen. What are your thoughts on your next opponent Alexander Povetkin? Where do you see his strengths and which weaknesses are you planning to exploit when you meet him inside the ring?

Hasim Rahman: Povetkin is a very good fighter. He has proven to be a winner at every level. He was an Olympic gold medallist and is the current WBA Champion. I have respect for him as a boxer. Regardless of his strengths or weaknesses, I know what I have to do and that is to knock him out. I know that when I'm at my best, no one can take my power and I will knock him or anyone else out, period! As mentioned before it has been a while since your last fight. When did you start preparing for Povetkin and what shape are you currently in?

Hasim Rahman: I've been preparing for this fight for six months. We thought we were going to fight in May, then July, now it is September 29. I haven't been this ready for a fight in many years. I'm prepared to go twelve rounds, I'm in great condition. How are you dealing with the time difference between your hometown of Las Vegas and Germany?

Hasim Rahman: It won't have an impact on my performance. The first time I fought Lennox Lewis it was in South Africa and the time difference didn't affect me. I will arrive in Hamburg a week before the fight, so within a day I will have adjusted to the local time. You have been in 60 fights as a professional and fought some of the biggest names such as Holyfield and Lewis. How much of an advantage might your experience be against Povetkin?

Hasim Rahman: My experience is invaluable. This is not my first rodeo, I have performed on the largest stage and know how to keep my focus and how to embrace the moment. This will be your second fight in Germany. What is your take on the German boxing scene? Do you enjoy fighting over here?

Hasim Rahman: I am a professional and I will fight wherever I have to. Germany has become the hot spot for heavyweight title fights. The fans are knowledgeable and really support boxing. I'm looking forward to wowing them with my performance. How will the fight end on September 29? Will it go the distance?

Hasim Rahman: No fight at this level is easy, but I know that I am 100 percent prepared and so I am supremely confident. The fight will not go the distance. I will KO Povetkin on September 29.

We have two fighters with similar height; with Rahman having a slight reach advantage. Heavyweight fights are so tough to predict since one punch from a big man can end the fight.  It also happens to be the division most suspect for upsets to happen due to that fact.  Am I going to predict Rahman will pull off a massive upset? Not a chance.  I think Rahman is done and this fight could potentially be the last for his career.  I think Povetkin will want to put on a better performance after almost losing to Huck.  Look for Povetkin to work the body early in an effort to get Rahman to drop his hands.  After a few rounds of body shots, Povetkin will tee off on the head and end up knocking Rahman out somewhere in rounds 6-8.  There is absolutely no value in taking Povetkin at -1500, but I would take the under, if it’s set at 8.5 rounds.  I am still searching for an O/U and check back before the fight to see if it’s posted.


 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes